Vacuum Tray Dryer are used where heating and drying are essential parts of manufacturing process in industries such as Chemicals, Dye stuff, Pharmaceutical, Food Products, Colors etc. Vacuum Tray Dryer is suitable for drying of thermal sensitive material easily deteriorated under higher Temperature. It eliminates configuration damage of the drying materials.
Salient Features :-
Bodies may be of cylindrical or rectangular cross section. Both shelves and body are heated (the body to prevent internal condensation) with controlled circulation of hot water, steam or dia thermic fluid. Vacuum is drawn through large diameter ducts to minimize pressure drops and produce minimum working pressures. Both rotary and static dryers can be supplied with the following Optional ancillaries.
- Heater system for either pressurized hot water or dia thermic fluid.
- Cyclones and sleeve filters for powder recovery (for rotary dryers)
- Solvent recovery system with condenser and receiver, vacuum pump and ancillaries, characteristics and dimensions depending on the drying processes.
Vacuum Tray Dryer Features :-
- All stainless steel 304 / 316 / 316L CGMP or mild steel externals with stainless steel internals (vapor and product contact parts)
- Hollow pad type heating shelves which are easily removable for maintenance
- Condensor and condensate receiver fitted on the dryer body or stand alone for remote installation
- Fully welded skirt on vacuum dryer body for flush mounting through the wall
- External insulation of dryer with protective panels in stainless steel or mild steel powder coated
- Dedicated fluid heating and circulating systems. These can be steam or electrically heated. Fluid heating systems are available for water as well as thermic fluid. ( for temperature requirements above 95 degree centigrade )